Dear Oshkosh Food Co-op Members,
This is the official notice of openings for the Oshkosh Food Co-op Board of Directors!
This is a terrific opportunity to become involved in a meaningful community project with a team of passionate and dedicated individuals. It's all hands on deck as we move toward opening our store in Oshkosh's central city this summer!
All member-owners are eligible to run. Those with skills in merchandising, retail sales, marketing, and cultural inclusion are strongly encouraged to throw their hat in the ring.
Interested candidates are welcome to attend an info session:
Interested candidates are welcome to attend a virtual info session:
- Wednesday January 13th from 7-8 pm
- Saturday, February 6th from 9-10 am
Please send Vice President Molly Smiltneek an email if you're interested in attending or would like to schedule a one-on-one meeting to get your questions answered.
If you are interested in running for the board, please:
- Review the 2021 OFC candidate packet.
- Complete the 2021 OFC self nomination statement and email it to us by February 21.
- Candidates are highly encouraged to attend a board meeting before the annual meeting. Check out the upcoming meeting times here.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com