Thank you for your interest in joining this exciting project and helping keep food dollars in our community.
The benefits of becoming a member include:
- The right to vote on official co-op matters, such as the annual Board of Directors election.
- Attending our annual meeting.
- Receiving the latest up-to-date progress on our store through our member emails.
- Adding a secondary member from your household to your account.
- In store member benefits once the store opens
- Many other food co-ops around the country will honor your membership at their store.
- Bragging rights: You were a member before the store even opened!
By purchasing a membership share, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Bylaws.
There are several options to becoming a member. Online payments are done through paypal, and you will receive an email once your payment has gone through.
1. You can purchase a non-refundable one-time membership in the co-op for $180.
2. You can also become a monthly payment member by making 18 - $11 payments for a total of $198.
3. Already a member? Gift a membership to a friend, colleague, or family member:
4. If you wish to pay offline or would like to share the brochure with a friend: