Members help keep food dollars in our community!
The benefits of becoming a member include:
- Member appreciation discount days
- Online special ordering
- Member-Owner giveaways
- The right to vote on official co-op matters, such as the annual Board of Directors election
- Attend our annual meeting
- Add a secondary member from your household to your account
- Other food co-ops around the country may honor your membership at their co-op
By purchasing a membership share, you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Bylaws.
There are several ways to becoming a member.
Online payments are made via Paypal; you will receive an email once your payment has gone through.
1. You can purchase a non-refundable one-time membership in the co-op for $180.
2. You can also become a monthly payment member by making 18 - $11 payments for a total of $198.
3. Already a member? Gift a membership to a friend, colleague, or family member:
4. If you wish to pay offline or would like to share the brochure with a friend: