The Oshkosh Food Co-op is partnering with The G Farm to provide member-owners with two Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) bundle options. This subscription box service is an exclusive, member-owner benefit. It's another way to support a local producer. And, it's your Co-op's way of thanking you for helping bring this community-owned grocery store to life!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) bundle options
- The Family Share (8 lbs.) - $85.00 per month
- The Farmer Share (16 lbs.) - $155.00 per month
How it works:
- Each month, you will receive an announcement, outlining what will be included in your CSA box. (The First CSA Announcement will be Tues., May 9th outlining what’s included in the box.)
- Boxes will be delivered to the Oshkosh Food Co-op, where you can pick them up. (The first delivery to the Oshkosh Food Co-op will take place on Weds., May 17th.)
- Payment can be made upon pickup of your CSA each month.
What is included in a subscription box?
- The G Farm will strive to give you a variety of cuts and selections that will be useful for most families. Shares may contain Beef, Pork, and Chicken grown at The G Farm.
- Beef cuts included: rib, porterhouse, T-bone and sirloin steaks, chuck and rump roast, stew meat, and ground beef.
- Pork cuts included: chops, steaks, roasts, shanks, sausage, bratwurst, and bacon.
- Chicken may be whole or cut.
The CSA program is available to the first 20 member-owners to sign-up. (Not yet a member-owner? Join today at www.oshkoshfoodcoop.com/join)
To sign up for the program, please email Megan at your Co-op with your name, member number and selected bundle option (8 lb. or 16 lb.).
Frequently Asked Questions
Where will I pick up my CSA subscription box?
CSA subscription boxes will be picked up at your Co-op. Ask at the register and a cashier will get you your subscription box.
What if I will be gone?
If you are gone for a month, no worries! We just ask that you give us some notice. Email Megan to put your CSA on pause.
What if my freezer is full?
Just give us a bit of notice and we'll put your CSA on pause until you can clear out your freezer. Email Megan to put your CSA on pause.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with