Join us for our 2022 Annual Meeting!
Let's celebrate! We will be in-person. In our store!
4:30 Meet and Greet
5:00 Business Meeting
6:00 Open House and member workshop
6:30 and beyond Stay and Socialize!
- Vote on proposed bylaws changes
- Get free swag and a chance to win fun door prizes
- Chat with staff and board members
- Hear who was elected to serve on your Board of Directors
- Childcare provided in the "KidZone" where kids can hang out in a supervised setting, color, play and maybe enjoy a treat or two from the Co-op! The KidZone will be staff from 4:45 until 6:30 pm.
- Check out our workshopping tables
- What's in Store?: Get the latest scoop for staff leaders about what happening in the Co-op.
- Get on Board with the Board: Chat with board members about finances, governance, the direction of the co-op or whatever else comes to mind.
- Making our 2022 Priorities a Reality: You hear a lot about our 3 priority areas for the year (Focus on Local, Accessibility and Welcome and More than a Store), now is your chance to talk with Co-op leaders about what action is being taken on those priorities and how you can support efforts as a member-owner.
- Sharing your Time and Talents: We own this store and we will only make it a success by working together. Learn about volunteer opportunities and how you can support the Oshkosh Food Co-op by shopping the store and more.
Mark your calendar and sign up now!
Curious about our proposed bylaws changes that will be voted on at the Annual Meeting? Click here!