Please note: Our original meeting scheduled for Wednesday, March 18 was postponed.
Members, please note:
- Due to extenuating circumstances, there will be no in-person voting for this year's Board of Directors election.
- Online voting will be extended until April 1st. If you have not yet voted online, look for an email from Election Runner. Send us an email if you cannot locate that message.
- If you were planning on voting in person at the meeting and prefer to vote with a paper ballot, let us know and we will mail one to you.
- Only completed ballots postmarked April 1, 2020 or before will be counted in the election.
Here is a link to the slate of candidates.
- If you have questions you were planning to ask the candidates in person, please contact us and we will pass along your inquiry to the candidate.
- We will ratify the results of the online and paper balloting at the virtual meeting on April 8.
6:30 pm Annual Meeting begins
- You'll be getting an update on the state of the Co-op and the Capital Campaign
- New Board members will be announced.
- We will vote on the proposed amendments to the Oshkosh Food Co-op Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation.
8:00 pm Meeting adjourned.
April 08, 2020 at 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Virtual Meeting held online