Can you pick the winning bracket?
It's Cheese Madness at the Oshkosh Food Co-op. Here's how it works:
- 8 cheeses will compete to become the Cheese Champ!
- Cheeses are paired against one another.
- In each pair, the cheese that sells the most units during a round advances to the next round.
You'll save 50 cents on every competing cheese you buy!
Choose the cheese champ!
Download and complete your bracket and predict the winners in each pair for each of three rounds:
Round 1: March 15-19
- Meister Wild Morel & Leek Jack Cheese vs. Meister Sweet Fire Mango Jack Cheese
- Vern's Cheddar Cheese Curds vs. Vern's String Cheese
- Jersey Valley Sharp Cheddar vs. Sartori Aged Sharp Cheddar
- Marieke Gouda - Mature Aged 6-9 months vs. Red Barn Cupola - 3 Year Aged
Round 2: March 22-26 and March 29-April 2
Due to a winter snowstorm the weekend of March 25 and 26, the Co-op has extended Round 2 to March 29-April 2.
- Red Barn Cupola - 3 Year Aged vs. Sartori Aged Sharp Cheddar
- Meister Wild Morel & Leek Jack Cheese vs. Vern's Cheddar Cheese Curds
Round 3: April 5-9
- Meister Wild Morel & Leek Jack vs. Red Barn Cupola - Aged 3 Years
Build a bracket for your chance to win!
Build your bracket and turn it in at the Oshkosh Food Co-op by Tuesday, March 21 at 8:00 p.m.
The shopper whose bracket guesses the most winners will take home a FREE CHEESE BASKET valued at $100! If more than one shopper correctly chooses all of the winners, those brackets will be entered into a drawing for the cheese basket.
Can YOU choose the cheese champ?
The 2023 Cheese Champ will be announced on Wednesday, April 12th.