featuring Jazzercise Oshkosh Fitness Center
Are you ready for the ultimate confidence infusion? Channel your inner pop diva in the original dance party workout. Jazzercise classes blend dance with Pilates, yoga, kickboxing and strength training. The results? Long, lean muscles and an undeniable mood boost. It's a fun way to work out.
Take Jazzercise for a test drive with this FREE demo class, led by Jazzercise owner and Oshkosh Food Co-op member-owner Susan Ziegler.
This class will be offered in the Co-op Community Room.
- The Community Room is located in the southeast corner of the Brio Building.
- The room features floor-to-ceiling windows, with views of Jackson Street to the Riverwalk.
- It is a comfortable space, bathed in natural light, making it a perfect place for trying a new class.
- Four family-style bathrooms are located conveniently nearby.
- You can reach the Community Room by walking into the Co-op and turning down the hallway to the right. Complete directions will be provided in your RSVP confirmation email.
You are invited to wear comfortable workout clothes and shoes ... and bring water for this express class!
To RSVP, please complete the form below. We hope you can join us for this special wellness-themed event!
155 Jackson St
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Google map and directions