Thanksgiving Dinner, Simplified
Add local flavors to your table! Delight friends and family with Thanksgiving dinner from your Co-op.
- Farm-raised, free-range Thanksgiving turkeys
- House-made, from-scratch Thanksgiving sides
- Thunderbird Bakery Dinner Rolls
- Foxtail Pumpkin and Apple Pies sourced directly from Valley Bakers Cooperative, Appleton.
Order deadline: Orders must be placed by Sun., 11/19 at 8:00 p.m.
Order pick-up: Orders may be picked up a minimum of 24 hours after placement, Thurs., 11/16-Weds., 11/22.
Ferndale Market free-range turkeys, raised on a family farm
Ferndale Market is a third-generation family farm raising free-range turkeys without antibiotics. Each turkey is naturally processed, without fillers and nitrate additives. This year, your Co-op team has sourced three Ferndale Market turkey options for you:
- 10-14 lb. Free-range Turkey - $2.79/lb.
- 8-10 lb. Free-range Uncured Smoked Whole Turkey - $5.49/lb.
- 5-7 lb. Bone-in Turkey Breasts - $3.99/lb.
Looking for more local flavors to add to your table? The Kitchen crew is whipping up some amazing side dishes, using top-quality ingredients, including:
- Classic Mashed Potatoes - $4.99/lb.
- Homestyle Poultry Gravy - $4.99/lb.
- Traditional Herbed Stuffing - $4.99/lb.
- House-made Cranberries - $5.49/lb.
Each dish is made from scratch, right at your Co-op.
Dinner Rolls from Thunderbird Bakery
For dinner rolls your guests will rave about, choose Thunderbird Bakery Dinner Rolls. Freshly baked, then frozen and ready to heat, these hand-crafted, artisan dinner rolls will make mouths water.
Available in 1/2-dozen, 1-dozen and 2-dozen packages, starting at $5.49.
Pre-order locally sourced pumpkin or apple pies
Fill your home with the smell of freshly baked pie, without all the pre-work.
- Pumpkin pie - Looking for a way to save time without compromising on flavor? These pre-baked Pumpkin Pies from Valley Bakers Cooperative in Appleton do just that, helping you create a dessert that delights without the late nights, for just $11.49 each.
- Apple pie - This delicious, ready-to-bake pie is locally sourced from Valley Bakers Cooperative in Appleton. It features fresh apples and a lattice top for just $11.49 each.
When you add locally sourced dishes to your Thanksgiving table, you're helping build a stronger local food economy. That's something we can all be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at the Oshkosh Food Co-op!