Jumpstart your holiday season with the Oshkosh Food Co-op!
Black Friday - Fri., Nov. 25
Heading out for Black Friday shopping? We're here to help you refuel. Prefer to avoid the crowds? Your Co-op provides an oasis for relaxed shopping.
- Take a moment to relax with coffee and baked goods from the bakery case.
- Enjoy soup or a sandwich from the Grab 'n Go deli for lunch.
- Take home a pizza from our pizza case for an easy, delicious dinner.
When you spend $20+ purchase, we'll throw in a sweet treat, a free Dr. Bronner's Magic All-in-one Chocolate Bar, while supplies last.
Small Business Saturday - Sat., Nov. 26
On Small Business Saturday, supporting local has its rewards.
- When you buy three items from Red Barn Cheese, Potter's Crackers and Nueske's Meats, you'll get an Oshkosh Food Co-op-branded charcuterie board.
- Want to try before you buy? Your Co-op will offer Sample Saturday tastings from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. with:
It's the perfect way to keep maximum holiday dollars right here in the community - all in a single purchase!
Cyber Monday - Mon., Nov. 28
An Oshkosh Food Co-op Membership makes a great holiday gift - for you or someone else. When you gift a membership on Cyber Monday, you'll get:
- Membership in the Oshkosh Food Co-op - Including member-owner days discounts, invitations to special events, the opportunity to vote/run for the Board of Directors and more!
- An Oshkosh Food Co-op Coffee Mug - perfect for gift-giving
- JSA Coffee - offering a taste of the local products available to the membership recipient
Gift a membership online at https://www.oshkoshfoodcoop.com/gift_membership
Giving Tuesday - Tues., Nov. 29
For Giving Tuesday, your Co-op has teamed up with the Boys and Girls Club of Oshkosh to help ensure every family gets a holiday meal.
- The Boys and Girls Club has identified more than 100 families in need of support this holiday season.
- When you purchase a $50, $75 or $125 gift card, the Boys and Girls Club will deliver it to a family in need.
- Families will shop for their holiday meal.
Purchase your gift card in the store in celebration of Giving Tuesday!