featuring Ardent Fitness & Education
Your Oshkosh Food Co-op is delighted to welcome member-owner Ardent Fitness & Education to the Co-op. They'll be offering a FREE Functional Fitness Class.
First, let's talk definitions.
Ardent means enthusiastic or passionate. Ardent Fitness & Education brings that enthusiasm and passion to life, motivating individuals to live their best lives through fitness and nutrition.
This FREE functional fitness class will be a mix of strength training and metabolic conditioning, mixed with body weight movements. The end goal for this class (and others) is giving you the fitness you need to live your best life.
This class will be offered in the Co-op Community Room.
- The Community Room is located in the southeast corner of the Brio Building.
- The room features floor-to-ceiling windows, with views of Jackson Street to the Riverwalk.
- It is a comfortable space, bathed in natural light, making it a perfect place for trying a new class.
- Four family-style bathrooms are located conveniently nearby.
- You can reach the Community Room by walking into the Co-op and turning down the hallway to the right. Complete directions will be provided in your RSVP confirmation email.
To RSVP, please complete the form below. We hope you can join us for this special wellness-themed event!
155 Jackson St
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Google map and directions